London Photography Classes, taught from in the centre of town. Private Classes, Workshops, Courses in Photojournalism, Social Documentary Photography, Portrait Photography run personally by Master Photographer Jonathan Taylor.
Your lessons will include:
- Learning to use the camera on Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority.
- Flash Photography
- Tripod Photography
- Depth of Field
- Light Metering
- Composition Techniques including: Framing, Movement, Abstract and Art Photography.
- Location Photography including: Street photography, lifestyle, nature and architecture.
- People Photography, learn how to approach people for great portraits and street photography.
- Documentary Photography including: Feature photography, choosing a story, finding a narrative, editing and selling commercially, presentation techniques and Photojournalism.
- Creative Photography learn how to conceptualize and create unique images expressing emotion or theme.
- Photoshop and other post processing programs to enhance your photographs.
- Learning to work on your own personal mid and long term projects, for further development.
All levels welcome, your exact study needs will be ascertained by a series of questions and your course tailored made to suit your exact needs. From buddy enthusiast to professional level study.
£150 Pounds per three hour session, seven days a week, including evenings.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page before booking a course.