One To One intensive Photography Courses taught by Jonathan Taylor personally, designed for your exact needs. Our Bangkok based photography school is very conveniently located, near the river and the vibrant China Town Area. As well as getting expert tuition you will experience the vibrant back streets of Bangkok and surrounding provinces.
The day starts at our beautiful fully equipped school, then you get to explore Bangkok for the practical aspect of your day’s assignment. These courses are open to basic level enthusiasts through to working professionals. Jonathan is a long time resident of Thailand, is fluent at speaking Thai and knows Bangkok extremely well, that experience will make studying with him a total pleasure and your photography will improve dramatically too.
Your lessons will include:
- Learning to use the camera on Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority.
- Flash Photography
- Tripod Photography
- Depth of Field
- Light Metering
- Composition Techniques including: Framing, Movement, Abstract and Art Photography.
- Street Photography
- Location Photography including: Street photography, lifestyle, nature and architecture.
- People Photography, learn how to approach people for great portraits and street photography.
- Documentary Photography including: Feature photography, choosing a story, finding a narrative, editing and selling commercially, presentation techniques and Photojournalism.
- Creative Photography learn how to conceptualize and create unique images expressing emotion or theme.
- Photoshop and other post processing programs to enhance your photographs.
- Learning to work on your own personal mid and long term projects, for further development.
- Plus so much more….
One to Two Day Courses $320 USD per day
Three to Four Day Course $300 USD per day
Five Days or more only $280 USD per day
Each additional person you book studies for just an extra $150 USD per session.
Please note any extra expenses incurred while studying, transport & accommodation fees are not included.
Tutor: Jonathan Taylor
If you are interested in our Northern Thailand Photography Tours & Photography Courses that aim to really take you away from the usual well worn tourist haunts. You will visit lush jungle, get to ‘Home Stay’ with the amazingly open and friendly locals. Travel via raft, elephant and walk in an amazingly stunning part of Southeast Asia. Photography options are endless, meet and photograph the people, many of which are from various hill-tribe minorities whose culture in the area stretches back thousands of years. Or photograph the amazing vistas of mountains, lakes, waterfalls and dense jungle. Please visit the page from here – Northern Thailand Adventure Photography Tour.