Jonathan is in London for the summer of 2021 and available to teach one-to-one photography classes during this period. Classes can take place in Central London or at a convenient location for all parties. One day classes or longer courses are available to all levels and are uniquely created to each student’s specific needs.
Your lessons will include:
- Learning to use the camera on Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority.
- Flash Photography
- Tripod Photography
- Depth of Field
- Light Metering
- Composition Techniques including: Framing, Movement, Abstract and Art Photography.
- Location Photography including: Street photography, lifestyle, nature and architecture.
- People Photography, learn how to approach people for great portraits and street photography.
- Documentary Photography including: Feature photography, choosing a story, finding a narrative, editing and selling commercially, presentation techniques and Photojournalism.
- Creative Photography learn how to conceptualize and create unique images expressing emotion or theme.
- Photoshop and other post processing programs to enhance your photographs.
- Learning to work on your own personal mid and long term projects, for further development.
All levels welcome, your exact study needs will be ascertained by a series of questions and your course tailored made to suit your exact needs. From buddy enthusiast to professional level study.
One to Two Day Courses £240 per day
Three to Four Day Course £220 per day
Five Days to Nine Day Course £210 per day
Ten Day Course or longer only £200 per day
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page before booking a course.
Tutor: Jonathan Taylor