Jonathan Taylor offers private one-to-one photography lessons whilst he is in his home town of London. These are individually created to suit your current level, the sort of photography you wish to pursue and study targets. All aspects of photography are available to learn from basic the fundamentals of photography through to high level study.
Jonathan us currently available to teach in London this summer 2023
All levels are catered for and individually created to suit your current level and the sort of photography you wish to pursue. Jonathan teaches in the London Bridge area, the classes are one-to-one, or small private groups. Everything on offer in Asia is available in London too, including lighting and fashion photography.
Lessons are all individually created but yours can include:
- Get to really understand your camera, it’s different shooting and metering modes. Learn to understand a light meter and why it gets the metering wrong so often. How to expose correctly for all situations. Finally learn to use the Manual Mode.
- Learn not only what controls Depth Of Field but how to use it creatively.
- Master shutter control and blur, both for technical perfection and creative Blur.
- JPEG versus RAW, what to use when and why.
- Digital workflow, from the camera through to the computer. Learn how best to back up your images at each stage.
- Post production techniques using Lightroom, Camera RAW and Photoshop.
- Compositional Awareness techniques.
- Creative Photography process that helps you develop your own Photographic Eye.
- People and Portrait Photography, how to approach strangers and take their picture with confidence.
- Fill in Flash Photography, including on and off camera flash units.
- Story Telling, how to shot in a Documentary Style.
- How to self edit, really important to know your own work, how to choose your strongest images, understand why they are your best.
- Street Photography, learn to shoot your own style while but have an understanding of the past and present masters work.
- Colour Awareness.
- Digital Black & White Photography.
- and much more…
The instruction fees:
One Day Course £265 Pounds per day.
Each additional person studies for just an extra £150 Pounds per day.
Please contact us, for details by emailing directly to email@example.com
I recently had a one to one training with Jonathan and it was amazing! I learnt so much in such a short time. As an art teacher, I wanted to approach photography from a more creative angle. He straight away understood what I wanted to achieve and even offered suggestions on activities I could teach my own students. By the end of the course I felt more confident in the technical skills for using a manual camera.