One to One intensive Studio Photography Workshops taught at our Bangkok School & fully equipped Professional Photographic Studio. You will be given the knowledge and understanding of strobe flash lighting, metering & model direction techniques. Basic to very advanced levels welcome, a course will be uniquely created to suit your current level and the style of photography you wish to excel in.
The lesson takes place at the school’s fully equipped studio in Bangkok. You will get to handle and understand all the equipment available to the modern studio photographer both in the studio and on location. A range of styles will be shown from basic lighting through to advance, High Key, Mid Key and Low Key approach. All the different type of studio photography can be taught from Family Portraits, Product, Fashion, Editorial Portraiture to Food Photography. The lesson will be created to suit your level and study objectives. A model can be arranged for the session if wanted.
Each lesson is four hours in length, you will be given handouts explaining the day’s study targets and be shown a slideshow or VDO to give you further understanding.
The level taught will be from Basic to Intermediate, things covered include.
- Equipment setups, including Soft Boxes, Diffusers, Brollies, Reflectors, Grids, Gels. You will understand the role each of the different options offers you and the effect on the overall image they produce.
- Light Placement and how it affects the shadows and emphasis of your photograph.
- Flash Metering and Lighting Ratios, from the Key Light through to Accent Lights. Again you will have an understanding of how to build a lighting environment to produce the feel you want for your image.
- Fashion Photography.
- Portrait Photography.
- Location Photography
- Event Photography
- Food Photography
- Product Commercial Photography.
- Glamour Photography.
- High Key, Mid Key, and Low Key approaches.
- Model Direction and Placement.
You will learn how to create your own personal signature style, develop an understanding of the equipment on offer and its use. Each lesson includes approximately four hours of intensive ‘One to One’ private study.
One to Two Day Courses $320 USD per four-hour session.
Three to Four Day Course $300 USD per four-hour session.
Five Days or more only $280 USD per four-hour session.
Each additional person you book studies for just an extra $150 USD per session.
Please note any extra expenses incurred while studying, transport & accommodation fees are not included.
Please use the contact form to make further enquiries or a booking, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions page before booking a course.